THE VALVE AGENCY, INC.
Sleeve Valves provide controlled discharge of water while protecting the downstream environment. The valve breaks up the water into a large, hollow, expanding spray and can be used in most situations, including sub-merged applications.
An additional steel stationary hood concentrates the discharge spray into a “jet” for a more controlled flow stream. Sleeve Valves are ideally suited for low level outlet works for power projects, turbine bypass, gate surge relief, flood control systems, irrigation facilities, and draining reservoirs or ponds.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Rugged and corrosion resistant
- Proven performance
- Smooth, vibration free operation
- Steel or stainless steel construction for long life
- Remote control capabilities
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Sizes 4” and larger, heads to 1000’
- Can be used in submerged applications
- Manual, electric, or hydraulic actuation
- Access Ports available upon request