THE VALVE AGENCY, INC.
The Valve Agency, Inc. © 2012 All Rights Reserved
Mud Valves -Cast Iron/ Epoxy Coated
1. Historically proven industry standard.
Cast iron is a tried-and-true material in the water treatment industry.
2. Resilient gasket to bronze seating comes standard.
The patented design forms a bubble-tight seal that won’t leak, even when minor debris obstructs the valve.
3. TNEMEC epoxy coating is applied to all exposed surfaces.
Corrosion resistant and safe for potable water applications, our coating exceeds NSF/ANSI 61 standards for superior protection.
4. Low torque stem exceeds AWWA specs.
Extra strong, our stems also make operation more efficient.
5. Plug body contains no through holes.
No holes means less opportunities for leaks.
6. A range of sizes are readily available.
From 3" - 30", we have the mud valves that meet your exact specifications.
7. Plug stem utilizes hydraulic relief slots.
This critical feature allows any sludge to drain out so your valve won't jam.
Mud Valves -Stainless Steel
1. Guaranteed against galling for the life of the valve.
We use two dissimilar metals, a hard and a soft stainless steel, to repel galling completely.
2. Valves are 3rd party tested by an ACLASS accredited ISO certified lab.
The test results were so convincing, we guarantee the stem against galling for the life of the valve!
3. All components are cast in 316 stainless steel.
The valve’s construction has been proven to resist corrosion over long periods of time.
4. Stem is made of rolled ACME threads.
As opposed to cut threads, our rolled thread stems are harder and have reduced stress concentrations for better valve longevity.
5. Plug stem utilizes hydraulic relief slots.
This critical feature allows any sludge to drain out so your valve won’t jam.
6. Plug body contains no through holes.
To put it simply, no holes means less opportunities for leaks.
7. Grout pocket enables tanks to empty completely.
Unique to our stainless steel design, the grout pocket allows grout to be flush with the drain hole, enabling tanks to empty completely. No other valve on the market has this feature!